10 June 2008

so close,yet so far.

I'll get to the topic in a minute. Just bear with me while i crap on yeah?

i kinda got upset with English Paper 2. We had to write an essay on ways to curb stealing. And At that time, I couldn't think of any other word besides 'stealing'. And Miss Wong said they are other words than that. Thefts. Why couldn't i think of that? And much to my dismay, I got only 24/30. Which is a serious error. I'm not proud of it. Heh.
back to the topic. I don't want to sound like an emo brat here, but i can't help it.
If you want that girl, then why give me false hopes? Why try to act like you care but in the
end, still hurt me? The longer i stay, the weeker i get.. And i'm only 15! I don't like getting hurt. Belive me, nothing else hurts me except for this. and ok maybe horrible results.
I tried telling sab in just now but i didn't want the rest to hear. the cousin of mine tried her best not to leak out, but terkeluar. Aiyaa find out, find out la! i don't care. told bro abt it too.He said I'm stupid and i should forget him. And just breathe. Ya how to survive if i don't breathe ah?-.-.
Now, forget him? I don't want to torture myself anymore. if i can't do it, I won't. Really appreciate whoever who read this,er.. dumb post.
-Priyanka

0 comments: