16 September 2008

Haha. damn it's been a while.

It's been so long. God now i know why some ppl think it's absurd to live without the internet. Drab betul. To all buddies out there, i'm extremely sorry for the oh-so-fckin-long-since-i-blogged update. really, sorry =]

Anyway, if i'd post everything abt wht's happened in these months, the computer'll jam. No doubt. but I'll try to fit tht in.
School as for usual, it's like every other day. Except it's getting closer and closer to hell. Sorry, PMR. Heh. It's true what! And oh ya! the UOA night. =.=
The buddies all superbly fine, and still amazing as always. New things for Sab, she's found someone already ;) Dear's great too. still with ehem, Chimo.
ehem, "it". I guess- I'm so shy to write this out- Can feel blood rushing up my face- I didn't think it'd happen. It's like... not real you noe. He's great in & out- but- i.. i miss.. ah nvrmind. Forget it.

0 comments: