13 October 2008

1st day of hell. Haha. Actually it didn't stink that bad. I mean, i thought i was gonna puke and like, throw up or something but surprisingly, NO. i didn't. And all tips stank, seriously. I am so MAD. we had last min tips yesterday frm a few hopeless sources, i dare say. And none, came out. Like for BM p2, section B was all abt the effects of flooding. C wasn't that bad though, yet no tips we read came out. Grr. And the worst was D, where they asked on latar. We had so much faith that Plot'd be cming out! =[ but nvrmind, i think I'm alright. i mean, everyone looks calm. Good sign ;) then there's tomorrow. we have science and english. not really bad. All i'm waiting for is friday, 10 am. All pmr hunks and babes'd noe why. Anyway, keep doing ur very best till the very end. ps:/ sab- So much for halloween huh??!! tk care. got bk frm school and did this. hey i got ur msg OK? I'm just too lazy to talk. Hmmph, u noe me. someone special- hey, i'm really sry for not saying this earlier. u noe i care frm the bottom of my heart. All the best and relax yeah? -Priyanka

0 comments: