23 November 2008

the me i can't change.

back with more gossip to blog on? Don't think so. I'm pretty nervous for the results which would be out real soon. time flies,remember? the internet can be a drab at times. So i went around reading blogs. Melissa says she's grown up, i suppose the environment there is not very the same. I think she's doing well.. She always does. sab and i are in complete blunder states. just don't know how to put things together. Sab, if you want to noe, NO.I still haven't recovered, from wht we understand the problem is. I so wanna talk to you!! But the more we talk abt it, nothing happens in the end. Yes sab, i got the transfer. I wanna upload a pic of the form saying"APPROVED", but time says i can't. If i come over to your place, i'll show you ok? I can't wait for the 20th!+)

0 comments: