03 January 2009

Randoms.

i hope F4's going to be alright. I do noe pretty well that the subs aren't the same as the F3s(obvious). had my 1st Physics class today we did prefixes and units. Not that bad lah. Still can breathe+) The thing is, i'm still thinking how i'm gonna make time to cope on all the 11 subs i'm taking. Time table,perhaps?

Read Ruxyn's blog(i really miss her!) and noticed a few things. She'd make a really GREAT food blogger(serious, rux!) :) Somehow i just love to read food blogs. pity me. tsk,tsk.
Then i read 1 of her posts abt the sort of 'robbing' incident. I'm really glad nothing happened to anyone though. Crimes are actually 'populating' in KL. People out there, just beware. And don't,ever leave belongings in the car.Especially.
I'm definitely missing Mutiara already! It feels weird, changing uniforms and all. I didn't really expect this. but i s'ppose it's for my good. The thing that really bothers me abt xsferring is tht I'm leaving my most sentimental memories behind and the crazy trouble i got into with Sabrina and the gang. NO, mostly it was just Sab and I. I can't say much. Just wanna thank everyone who was there for me when i was in need, during ups and downs and when i had problems with h/w and stuff(Wei Wen). Also to Benjamin and Huey Neng who were there to make me laugh by teasing me with all sorts of names( you name it!). And to 3C, you guys were the best! Will never forget ya'll. Take care and god bless. Oh, study hard too. =)

0 comments: